This is a new post in my cleaning series where I share with you my tips and tricks when it comes to deep cleaning and weekly cleaning, plus I give you free printable of weekly cleaning checklist and a yearly deep cleaning checklist.
So to get yourself in the deep cleaning mode or even everyday cleaning I will give you a few tips and tricks to help you on your journey of cleaning.
1. Start from inside-out: Start from the inside of the room and work your way out through to the door.
2. Play music and set on an update music list.
3. Clean one room at a time.
4. Set a time frame for each task and make sure you give yourself enough time to acomplish all you have planned.
5. Gather all the supplies and equipment before you begin.
6. Gather boxes and bags for decluttring.
Supplies you may need:
Floor mop Microfiber mitt Window Combi-squeegee
Dish soap Old toothbrush to scrub around drains, faucent, tub jets, etc...
Glass cleaner Multi-degreaser Arm length rubber gloves
4 Gallon bucket Backing soda Lint roller
Multi purpose cleaner Wood cleaner Bathroom cleaner
Slim duster Laundry detergent
So to end this post I will provide you with color coded cleaning checklists that are very detailed and clear.
Yearly deep cleaning
Deep Cleaning room by room
Daily chores list