Tuesday, January 26, 2016

How to be confident?

Hey guys,

Today's post is rather short, but hopefully meaningful. How to be confident? It is the ultimate question. I was really insecure about the way I looked and interacted with the world since I was a little girl, then I discovered a few tips and tricks to boost my confident and I keep them in my mind at all times, and thought I would share them with you.



So here are my tips and tricks to feel more confident:

1. Stop comparing. Stay focused on you:

It's easy to start comparing yourself to other of a certain status, DON"T!! Just stay focused on you, and who you are, you are just as interesting and great as they are.

2. Relax. Go with the flow and don't stress the little thing:

We can fall to the controller hiding inside. We are as humans by nature are control freaks. STOP!! Letting go is the best feeling ever. If you're Christian you can put your trust in lord Jesus Christ and let go. Forget the world and think of you and how amazing you are. Women are very brave creatures, embrace it.

3. Love yourself, you're a gift. Nothing would be the same if you didn't exist:

You are a part of this world, a very important part of the world. You are a wife, a daughter, a sister, or a mom, each has an important role in the lives of others around you. If you look closely, there is at least one person depending on you, and that's enough to feel worthy.

4. Be positive and look for the good in every situation.

Life is beautiful and God is good, It's mind blowing how amazing life is, just with the smallest thing of a baby's laughter or the biggest thing of achieving the number one goal of yours. Be positive and you'll start to see a tiny sparkle every where you look, then you'll feel good about yourself too.

5. Do what you love. Life is too short to waste your time doing anything otherwise:

Whatever the thing you love to do is, if it was makeup, writing or gardening, DO IT!! Just do it for yourself, and work hard on it to make it your full time job, then you'll not call it a JOB anymore, that's what I did, writing is my passion, I decided to make real and here I go, writing everyday, working hard on it, and hopefully one day I'll make it my full time job. It's an amazing confident booster. Try it for me.

You are amazing the way you are, do what you love, and look differently to the world and you'll change the way you think and act.

If you have other advice and tips on how to be more confident please tell me below, and I'll leave you with the word of the wise Demi Lovato who once said "What's wrong with being confident?"


Talk to you later.
Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment