Tuesday, April 19, 2016

What I ate today?


Hey guys,

Winter stayed for so long this year, It felt like the cold weather will continue forever, we started turning on the heater at home at the beginning of October, and just last night I turned it back on, it seems like we will have a very cool spring this year.

So the sun is staying longer up in the sky which makes me very happy, and when we started getting the worm weather back, I got inspirited to wear cute outfits again, and that hit me in the back of the head when I tried to put on my cute pair of shorts and BAM they wouldn't fit anymore.

Bad luck, or bad eating manners, bummer.

I decided to eat clean to lose a few pounds to be able to get back in those shorts, so here is what I ate today, and remember I'm not a nutritionist nor I'm an expert in dieting, this is what works for me and feels right for my body and type of activities.

These are all vegan recipes that I absolutely love.

Breakfast: (9:30 AM)




I love oats, so  I had oats with my homemade oat milk and fresh strawberries and bananas, and added some oat milk to my coffee too. That was so good and super filling. I wasn't hungry until much later.

Snack: (11:30 AM)




My go to snack lately has been fresh fruits and some green tea or any herbal tea really.
Oranges, Kiwi, Strawberries, and some small melons.

I'm drinking Lipton's green tea or Alattar (a local brand) herbal tea.

Lunch: (2:30 PM)




My lunch was so good, I made my lentils, chickpeas and cauliflower Kurry recipe with brown rice and pickles.
Again oranges and melons yummy.

Snack: (5:00 PM)




My black coffee is my favorite thing in the world, and I had it with my Vegan Canary biscuits (local brand).

Dinner: (8:00 PM)


For dinner I had Dolma (Stuffed grapes leaves) one of my top ten top recipes, with lettuce and tomato salad.

Then I'm done for the day. I try to stop eating around 8:00 PM or so and I got to bed around 10:00 PM. Unless I'm up late finishing a blog post (like this one) and in that case a second round of biscuits may be in order!

Did you see any food you like or currently eat? Share below.

Please tell me if you want more vegan recipes I can dedicate a  post for my go to vegan recipes.

No comments:

Post a Comment